Thursday, May 31, 2007



O.K., I'm back. For those of you in the know, we are about to launch into a major remodel of our kitchen. We are at the point of no return and need to select the style of our cabinets. Attached is a picture of two different designs (sorry that I couldn't seem to get a picture that didn't have a light reflection, but hopefully you get the drift). Anyway, we need you all to weigh in on which of the two styles you might favor. Take a look and let us know.

By the way, I hope to have another blog soon with some pictures of our trips to Hawaii and Florida. I've been a bit busy and haven't had a chance to get it done. Soon..

4 comments:

Amy said...

My first instinct was the one on the left, but the more I look at them the more I like the one on the right. It's a little bit different, and I could see it looking really nice in a kitchen.

That's my opinion, at least.

Kelsey said...

They're both nice but I know that's not what you want to hear. My one thought is that the one on the left kind of looks like what we already have (kind of). So I'm going to say the ones on the right for now, but I've already told mom my opinion.

LilJ said...

The one on the left is too plain, old fashioned, just a boring design that is done by the basic craftsman...such as the cabinet in the bathroom I did in High School. The one on the right for sure.

Grandmother said...

AS you can see I am trying the comment area after your reminder. It sounds like four out of four like the cabnet with the two pannels. That's my choice as I told you before. Have some fun with the remodle.