Sunday, August 19, 2007

This is your lucky day (or perhaps I should say week) - you get TWO blogs from me! This one, however, is really going to be more pictures than anything else. Some of you, I don't know who, have expressed some interest in seeing a bit more of how our kitchen remodel is progressing. To accomadate that wish, here you go. The cabinets are in as I have said. We are also expecting the flooring to go down over the next several days (so you can count on more pictures later this week). In any event, here is what it looks like today. Enjoy, and let us know what you think (that's how we check up to see if anyone is actually looking at this site!).






2 comments:

Grandmother said...

I can hardly wait, as I have probably said before, to see the finished product. That's what you are thinking also. Lookk's good--Great! I think I have updated myself at last on the Blogs. I am trying this comment in hopes it goes through since I can't make it work on the Family Blog.

Amy said...

Looking good!

And I can't imagine who would be pestering you about posting pictures of the kitchen remodeling on your blog...