Friday, March 23, 2007




Yes indeed, I still am in the game. The abominable snowman and his main squeeze had a great trip to Mammoth earlier this week. Spring was very much present on Monday and winter came back on Tuesday - snow (about 6"), wind, fog... all of the fun stuff! We did have a great time though. Check out this self portrait of the "fun couple", not bad for a couple of old coots. Let me know if you actually find this blog. If you do, I might actually try to write something a tad more interesting. Anyway, bring on the snow......

5 comments:

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

Hey, you're kind of cute :-)

Kelsey said...

Ewww gross people. Let's keep it G-rated por favor. I found the blog!!!

Faceless Ghost said...

Found it!

LilJ said...

With your extra money from all the kids gone, you've gotten some spiffy ski wear, you actually look like you know what you're doing, the next step is actually learning...about time you have your own blog

Amy said...

I found it too! Actually, I found it a long time ago, then found it again when Kelsey led us here, but I found it while I was in class. Which meant I could look, but not type without my professor becoming suspicious. (Yes even grad students don't always pay attention.)

In other words, I love you as much as everyone else! I promise!

:)